Thank you http://scratchandcolour.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
These are the rules for the Versatile Blog Awards:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers – I did 17 just cuz !
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
Here are some bloggers I love :
Here are seven random things about me:
1. Hot chocolate is my favorite !
2. I have a shih tzu named Star that I like to dress up and design clothes for her. She is also cooperative with makeup application – added bonus
3. I attend high school in the mornings (10th) and get to paint, write poetry and design fashions in the afternoons !!!!!!!!!!!
4. I am bilingual (Spanish/English) My Dad is from Mexico and my Mom is from Canada and we live in middle (USA)
5. I love studying genetics 🙂 super interesting!
6. I want to get better at knitting so I can go yarn bomb something
7. I am a voracious reader
Leibster Blog Award
I am very grateful to http://pointsthruprose.com, for nominating me as one the recipient of the Liebster Blog Award! I am a relatively new blogger but I am enjoying meeting other like-minded souls in the blogworld. It has been a very supportive group. Thank you to everyone who has been following and commenting on my blog. A special thanks to http://pointsthruprose.com for this nomination 🙂
The Award; The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest,dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Like everyone else, narrowing it down to 5 favourite bloggers is no easy task. Here is who I chose and why.
1. http://drawandshoot.me/ is a wonderful blog where you can find amazing images captured by Ms. Karen. Totally amazing photography. It really inspires me. I am planning to dig my camera out and start taking more pictures !
2. http://tankaweekly.wordpress.com where I get to read some wonderfully written tankas and be blown away by Ms. Abbie’s art. Breathtaking paintings – a really nice gallery !
3. http://theimagemistress.wordpress.com for style and fashion advice. Its a really great blog that provides a wealth of information !
4. http://stolenelegance.com All is can say is fashion, fashion, fashion !!!!
5. http://amoursamar.wordpress.com Beautiful illustrations/art. Right now there are some amazing Christmas cards !
Thank you everyone !!!