A huge thank you to sorealtonight.wordpress.com for nominating me for the 7×7 award!
I feel very honored 🙂
The Rules once you have been given this award are simple and yet make you think, not a bad thing always.
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell something about yourself that no one else knows (this may be challenging).
3. Link to seven of your entries: Most Beautiful Piece, Most Helpful, Most Popular, Most Controversial, Most Surprisingly Successful, Most Underrated, and Most Pride Worthy (again this may be challenging).
4. Nominate seven other bloggers and notify them.
I think that something people may not know about me is that I am very shy and reserved.
Most Beautiful Piece: my poem – Sunrise (2009), my painting of Ella, fashion- my kimono shirt out Spring 2012
Most Helpful: fashion – art apron (that I designed)
Most Popular: my poem – In the Teetering Woods, my painting – Papa, for fashion – my ball gown
Most Controversal: my poem – Teddy, my painting – oil spill
Most Surprisingly Successful: my poem – Custos Capulus
Most Underrated: my Letter to Sylvia
Most Pride Worthy: my poem – Spider Web, my painting – Ella, fashion – my clothing line “IsabellaRose” out Spring 2012
Now, for my nominations in no particular order.
1. artboy68 http://artboy68project.wordpress.com
2. ohcanaduh http://ohhcanaduh.wordpress.com/
3. Francina Hartstra http://seasonspoetry.com/
4. Antonio http://occultoantonio.wordpress.com/
5. Denis & Laila at http://chicquero.com/
6. Kristina Carran http://kristinacarran.wordpress.com
7. Murdoch http://murdochfashionandart.wordpress.com/